Hi, I am trying to generate an optimizer trace, with the following properties:
derby.language.OptimizerTrace=true (not sure if its case sensitive)
derby.language.optimizerTrace=true
derby.language.optimizerTraceHtml=true

I see optimizerTrace and optimizerTraceHtml as members of the OptimizerImpl class. But this does not seem to generate a stack trace for the optimizer. The only thing I was able to get to work was:
derby.debug.true=DumpOptimizedTree //this only dumps the tree, but not the tracing

How could I get the optimizer to trace itself in derby.log or some file? (also derby in general).

Not sure if this is a question for derby-dev actually?

Thanks
Aakash