db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin wierdness
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:30:59 GMT
> > Michael Baehr wrote:
> >> I just installed Eclipse 3.3, with no non-standard plugins and a fresh
> >> workspace.
> >>
> >> After installing the Derby plugin and importing some projects, I have
> >> exactly the same effect again!
> >>
> >> What could be wrong with my system outside of Eclipse to cause this?

It's very puzzling. You said you had the problem again after importing
'some' projects. Does it matter which projects?

I'm wondering if one of the projects somehow has gotten some
corruption in its .xml...Or whether there is something specific in it.
If you can find projects that cause this when imported, vs. ones that
don't, maybe you can compare the plugin xml details and find something
that triggers eclipse/derby plugin to behave this way...

Myrna