db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Francois Orsini" <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic query on deploying embedded Derby
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:52:49 GMT
Hi David,

Ragarding read-only databases accessible inside a ZIP/JAR file:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/devguide/devguide-single.html#cdevdeploy11201

Have you followed the instructions in the section from the URL above?

Yes, you could have everything (derby.jar + your application logic classes +
the database itself, inside one single JAR) - Have you created one single
JAR with everything in it?

If you could post the URL you're using to access the DB, it might help. Make
sure the database directory path inside the JAR is a  valid one.

--francois