db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Invitation to join the NetBeans db dev alias
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:27:21 GMT
Hi, all.  Over the past month, the db team in NetBeans has moved our
development discussions (feature planning and review, bug discussions,
etc.) to dev@db.netbeans.org.

If you're interested in database support in NetBeans, we would love to
have you.  You can join by sending an email to

dev-subscribe@db.netbeans.org

If you want to see email for issues being created, modified, resolved,
etc., send email to

issues-subscribe@db.netbeans.org

To see cvs commits, for those of you who are hard-core, send email to

cvs-subscribe@db.netbeans.org

And, of course, we welcome your contributions to the project, if you are
so inspired... :)

Thanks,

David