db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kurt Huwig <k.hu...@iku-ag.de>
Subject Re: Bug with lowercase table name ?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:31:48 GMT
Yes, it is related to the quotes. I had the same with a table called "user"
and a column named "security" which are reserved keywords on Derby but not on
MySQL.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kurt Huwig (Vorstand)
Telefon 0681/96751-50, Telefax 0681/96751-66
http://www.iku-ag.de/

iKu Systemhaus AG, Am Römerkastell 4, 66121 Saarbrücken
Amtsgericht: Saarbrücken, HRB 13240
Vorstand: Kurt Huwig, Andreas Niederländer
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Jan Bankstahl

GnuPG 1024D/99DD9468 64B1 0C5B 82BC E16E 8940  EB6D 4C32 F908 99DD 9468