db-derby-user mailing list archives

From sieg <siegfr...@heintze.com>
Subject Re: Wanted: Example using SQLXML
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 03:45:01 GMT

Bryan Pendleton wrote:

> Ensure that you have a recent copy of Apache Xalan in your classpath,
> as the XPath code uses Xalan internally.

I do now. I inserted several xalan jars: xercesImpl.jar, xercesSamples.jar
and xml-apis.jar and resolver.jar, and serializer.jar.

Bryan Pendleton wrote:

> If you still can't get it to work, try posting the exact exception text
> that you received, with the full stack trace.

See below. Incidentally, in a another posting, someone explained to me that
downloading and installing derby was redundant with installing Java 1.6.
However, when I remove the derby jar files, I get lots of errors. Should not
all these jar files be in Java 1.6 already?
Thanks,
Siegfried

java.sql.SQLFeatureNotSupportedException: Feature not implemented: no
details.
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.notImplemented(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.notImplemented(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection40.createSQLXML(Unknown
Source)
	at jdbcDemo.DJUG.Sharad.Acharya.Example3.main(Example3.java:29)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Feature not implemented: no details.
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)