db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baehr <code...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin wierdness
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:52:22 GMT

Ok, seems that I'm about to nail the problem.

It looks like it is a conflict with another plugin, the Groovy (see
groovy.codehaus.org) plugin! As soon as I install it, the Derby plugins
stops working and shows the symptoms I described.

I just mailed on the Groovy plugin mailing list, let's see what they come up
with!

I'll keep you posted.

Michael