db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baehr <code...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin wierdness
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 18:20:47 GMT

I was looking for some other Derby jars, but I will do so again. Once I find
a little time, I'll start with a virgin Eclipse install again to see if the
problem is there already.

If not, then it must be some other plugin that causes a conflict (though I
only have a handful and there is no Derby in them anyways).

Thanks for the help!