db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baehr <code...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plugin wierdness
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:55:17 GMT

Well, as I was installing Eclipse 3.3 I decided to only import the projects
I'm actually working on and leave the other ones in the old workspace.

None of the imported projects has anything to do with Derby, especially none
has the Derby nature.

I just created a new empty workspace, then created a new empty Java project
in it.

The Derby context menu again offers me to remove the Derby nature of the new
project and to stop the (not running) network server ... :-(

I'm clueless!