   <other cols goes here>

SCH_EX
   shc_ex_id,
   sch_id,
   ex_id,

EXCERCISE
   ex_id,
   excercise_dat

when you want to know the excercises of a
particular scheda, you look up SCH_EX and
from the info retrieved you get to the actual
info stored in EXCERCISE
this is a solution to one-to-many mapping in database.

alternatively, we merge the latter two tables to do it in
a more compact way:

EXCERCISE
   ex_id,
   sch_id,
   excercise_dat

I'm a begginner too, so critics about my answers are welcome!