You can find all about of what you wanted in <Derby Server and Administration Guide> .

2007/6/15, Bill Shannon < >:
I'm trying to use derby and I'm having a terrible time navigating
the documentation.  I can't find simple answers to things that I
think should be simple.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Here's what I want to do...

I want to start the server as a network server and allow connections
from other machines.

I want to configure a username and password for connecting to the server.

I want to create a database in the server.

I figured there would be command line tools that would allow me to do all
of that, but the tools that exist are very primitive and I can't figure
out how to do anything but start (and stop) the server.

Once I get the above done, my program can take over and create and
populate the tables, but I need a simple way to do the above.

Where should I be looking?

Thanks for any help!

P.S.  I'm using the version of derby that comes with JDK 1.6, in case
it matters.

电话:0571- 88851888-8533
传真:0571- 86669225