I have a client's database that I cannot connect to.  I assumed that it was a result of a transaction log corruption or some such thing since we have seen that in the past.  As an attempt to salvage it, I tried deleting the two transaction logs in the log folder.  Now, I can open it, but when I run a statement like SELECT * FROM Dealer, I first get a NullPointerException.  Then if I execute that or any select statement again, I get this:

java.sql.SQLException: An internal error was identified by RawStore module.

Is there any way I'm going to be able to salvage this database?  Does anyone have any tricks that I could try?

-Alan Baldwin-

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.