db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Winslow" <tonywinslow1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running ij commands from a code in c
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:38:04 GMT
I've got your meaning from your first mail.
What you do with ij prompt is also under the help
of the classes in package org.apache.derby.impl.tools.ij,
so I think it may be a way to write come C program to
call the codes in that package. But I haven't done that before.

And I think Thomas Nielsen's answer is pretty helpful.