db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: How to shutdown with authentication
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:36:21 GMT
You put this into your derby.properties file:

derby.connection.requireAuthentication=true

You also need to configure what *kind* of authentication to use.  The
simplest is to use the builtin authentication where users and
passwords are stored in derby.properties:

derby.authentication.provider=BUILTIN
derby.user.davidvc=mypassword
derby.user.sitongia=canttouchthis

David