db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "David Van Couvering" <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get a connection, pool exhausted
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 04:58:18 GMT
This might be a better question for the forum of the app server you're
running on.  I can't tell which app server it is, it looks like

It sounds like the connections are not being released after you use
them.  I don't know what your application code looks like, but could
you be possibly holding on to a reference to the connection object
somewhere?  Are you calling close() on the connection object at the
end of each transaction?