db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Nielsen <Thomas.Niel...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: running ij commands from a code in c
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:12:12 GMT
yarono,

If Tonys suggestion of looking at org.apache.derby.impl.tools.ij doesn't
give you what you need, then your last resort would probably be to fork
a new process running ij with a command script (that does what you do at
the ij prompt today) to do your db creation / shutdown. Check the
exitvalue and/or parse the output from the process to deduce success or
failure the create/shutdown steps.

Cheers,
Thomas

--