db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ERROR XSCH6: The heap container with container id Container(-1, 1181324479199) is closed.
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:12:35 GMT
Hello Mike,

I'm sorry I can't help with your problem, but I'm sure those who can
would like to know which version of Derby you use when this happens, and
if you run with the embedded or the client driver.
If you have a full stack trace (from your app and/or from derby.log),
that might also help.

thanks,
--
Kristian