db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "BALDWIN, ALAN J [AG-Contractor/1000]" <alan.j.bald...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: java.sql.SQLException: An internal error was identified by RawStore module.
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:00:27 GMT
I should note that we are using derby 10.1.6.

		-----Original Message-----
		From: BALDWIN, ALAN J [AG-Contractor/1000]
		Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 9:43 AM
		To: 'Derby Discussion'
		Subject: java.sql.SQLException: An internal error was
identified by RawStore module.

		Hi,

		I have a client's database that I cannot connect to.  I
assumed that it was a result of a transaction log corruption or some
such thing since we have seen that in the past.  As an attempt to
salvage it, I tried deleting the two transaction logs in the log folder.
Now, I can open it, but when I run a statement like SELECT * FROM
Dealer, I first get a NullPointerException.  Then if I execute that or
any select statement again, I get this:
		java.sql.SQLException: An internal error was identified
by RawStore module.

		Is there any way I'm going to be able to salvage this
database?  Does anyone have any tricks that I could try?

		Regards,
		-Alan Baldwin-

prohibited.