db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "BALDWIN, ALAN J [AG-Contractor/1000]" <alan.j.bald...@monsanto.com>
Subject java.sql.SQLException: An internal error was identified by RawStore module.
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 14:42:57 GMT
Hi,

I have a client's database that I cannot connect to.  I assumed that it
was a result of a transaction log corruption or some such thing since we
have seen that in the past.  As an attempt to salvage it, I tried
deleting the two transaction logs in the log folder.  Now, I can open
it, but when I run a statement like SELECT * FROM Dealer, I first get a
NullPointerException.  Then if I execute that or any select statement
again, I get this:
java.sql.SQLException: An internal error was identified by RawStore
module.

Is there any way I'm going to be able to salvage this database?  Does
anyone have any tricks that I could try?

Regards,
-Alan Baldwin-

prohibited.