db-derby-user mailing list archives

From yarono <yar...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: running ij commands from a code in c
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:30:11 GMT

What I'm trying to do is to create DB's and shut them down - all from my code
in c.

My current status is that I'm able to perform the above functions (meaning
create DB and shutdown) via the ij prompt, run my code to perform table
creation, insertions, etc.. The shutdown and creation of the db's is done
through the ij prompt, while the rest of my code is in c.

I want the whole thing to be done in c.