db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Lazarus__ <nicolacogo...@hotmail.com>
Subject How save an array of object in derby
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:05:02 GMT

Hi, i have a problem with my rpoject.
I have to create a table in derby to save my data.... but this table can
contain a number of information that is variable. i would know if ispossible
that the column of this table could contain an array of object.
for i.e
i have to save something like this
Scheda 1
exercise1
exercise 2
exercise 3
I dunno how much exercise scheda can have so i wanted to know if i can
create a table like
create table SCHEDA (name varchar (16) not null, exercises Array not null,..
etc etc)
Is it possible? there is something like that?
I need to find the scheda and take all exercise of this one.....
and i dont want create a table with an overload of columns like
creae table Scheda (nome varchar (16) not null, exercise1
varchar(16),...,exercise15 varchar (16),...etc ect).
Im sorry for my poor english and i hope to be been conprehensive...:p
Thnx to everybody for ur attantion
Lazarus__