db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Mike Moser <mike.mo...@timesearchinc.com>
Subject ERROR XSCH6: The heap container with container id Container(-1, 1181324479199) is closed.
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 18:45:15 GMT
I am getting this error when I am iterating through a ResultSet. I make no
other calls to the db while this is running but after a certain number of
loops the result inexplicitly closes.

My code is as follows:

While (resultSet.next()) {

int eKey = resultSet.getInt("event_id");

Event event = loadEventMap.get(eKey);

if (event == null) {

                        event = new Event();

                        event.getEventSources().clear();

                        loadEventMap.put(eKey, event);

                        event.setPrimaryKey(eKey);

event.setUuid(UUID.fromString(resultSet.getString(CONST_EVENT_UUID)));

                        event.setName(resultSet.getString(CONST_SUMMARY));

event.setContent(resultSet.getString(CONST_CONTENT));

event.setDescription(resultSet.getString(CONST_DESCRIPTION));

// Continues adding fields from the query to the event object until ...

eventSource.setEventLastSyncronized(resultSet.getDate("event_last_synchroniz
ed"));

eventSource.setSourceString(resultSet.getString("event_source"));

eventSource.setVisibility(Visibility.values()[resultSet.getInt("visibility")
]);

eventSource.setTransparency(Transparency.values()[resultSet.getInt("transpar
ency")]);

                        event.getEventSources().add(eventSource);

                  }

}

The problem is consistant in that it happens on the same query at the same
record but there is now data issues as when I run the query using squirrel
it return all rows successfully

Thanks for any advice,

Mike

Checked by AVG Free Edition.