Hi,

I am developing an application that does bulk loading and inserting into tables that are created on-the-fly.  I create four tables and bulk-load data into them.  Then I run a process that creates four tables and selectively inserts data from the bulk-loaded tables into the newly created tables.  The bulk loads seem to go fine, but during the insert process, I am randomly getting the error “SQL Exception: Container xxx not found”.  The error does not happen on the same table every time, and some times everything runs fine.  I am only writing at most eight records to a table, so I have not begun to put a load on the process yet.  Can you  provide some guidance?

Thanks

Patty