You can add MS SQL-Server and Sybase, as well as some more RDBMS. This is a feature that is required a lot by IDE's, since they need to manipulate data and metadata a lot more than other types of client applications...

On 5/14/07, Bernt M. Johnsen <Bernt.Johnsen@sun.com> wrote:
> Also, there are not a lot of DBs that support that syntax... :-(

As far as I know, it's supported by DB2, MSSQL and Oracle (not quite
pretty close anyway).  MySQL and PostgreSQL has this non-standard
LIMIT/OFFSET stuff.

Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway