db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Parker, Patricia \(LNG-CON\)" <patricia.par...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: SQL Exception: Container xxx not found
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 12:48:11 GMT
Hi Mike,

I am using different connections to do my load and select.  I do my bulk
load into an empty table.

Thanks

Patty

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Matrigali [mailto:mikem_app@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 8:06 PM
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Re: SQL Exception: Container xxx not found

Are the two threads sharing the same Connection object (and thus
the same transaction)?  If not I also would have expected a lock
wait call.  There may be a problem with dependency management.

Are you using bulk load to load an empty table?

/mikem

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259716

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200702.mbox/%3C4

> [...]
>>                 */
>>
>>	    try
>>	    {
>>		    s.close();
>>
>>		//conn.commit();
>>		conn.close();
>>		log.debug("closed connection");
>>	    }
>>	    catch (Throwable e)
>>	    {
>>		log.debug("exception thrown:");
>>
>>		if (e instanceof SQLException)
>>		{
>>		    printSQLError((SQLException) e);
>>		}
>>		else
>>		{
>>		    e.printStackTrace();
>>		}
>>	    }
>>	    //Make sure connection is closed before going on
>>	    try
>>	    {
>>		while (!conn.isClosed())
>>		{
>>		    wait(100L);
>>		}
>>	    }
>>	    catch (Throwable e)
>>	    {
>>		log.debug("exception thrown:");
>>
>>		if (e instanceof SQLException)
>>		{
>>		    printSQLError((SQLException) e);
>>		}
>>		else
>>		{
>>		    e.printStackTrace();
>>		}
>>	    }
>>
>>	}
>>
>>    }
>>

>>Method for getting connection...
>>
>>   private static Connection getConnection()
>>    {
>>	System.out
>>		.println("DerbyDBManager starting in " + framework + "
>>mode.");
>>	Connection conn = null;
>>	try
>>	{
>>

>>	    Properties props = new Properties();
>>	    props.put("user", username);
>>	    props.put("password", "mine");
>>

>>	    /*
>>                 * The connection specifies create=true to cause the
>>database to
>>                 * be created. To remove the database, remove the
>>directory
>>                 * derbyDB and its contents. The directory derbyDB
>
> will
>
>>be
>>                 * created under the directory that the system
>
> property
>
>>                 * derby.system.home points to, or the current
>
> directory
>
>>if
>>                 * derby.system.home is not set.
>>                 */
>>	    conn =
>>DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:C:/Derby881;create=true",
>>props);
>>
>>	    log.debug("Created connection");
>>
>>	    conn.setAutoCommit(true);
>>

>>conn.setTransactionIsolation(Connection.TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED);

C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/ProcessingEngine/Process

ingEngine/src/com/lexisnexis/batch/bber2/pe/config/config_pe_pooling.xml

>>log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
>
> (com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngine).
>
>>log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>> GenericObjectPool member type
>
> com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessEngineController is :  maxIdle =
76
> |  minIdle =  0 |  maxActive =  300 |  maxWait =  -1 |  testOnBorrow =
> false |  testOnReturn =  false |  testWhileIdle =  false |
> timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis =  -1 |  numTestsPerEvictionRun =   3 |
> minEvictableIdleTimeMillis =  1800000 |
softMinEvictableIdleTimeMillis
> =  -1 |  whenExhaustedAction = 1 |
>
>>1268 [Thread-0] DEBUG
>
> com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngineJMSClient  - Attempting
> create a JMS Connection to: tcp://b10dhcp18147.lexis-nexis.com:61616
>
>>1660 [Thread-0] DEBUG
>
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator  - Sending:
> WireFormatInfo { version=1, properties={TightEncodingEnabled=true,
> TcpNoDelayEnabled=true, SizePrefixDisabled=false,
> StackTraceEnabled=true, MaxInactivityDuration=30000,
CacheEnabled=true},

[com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.config.ConnectorDetailsType@b957ea=(com.l

com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.config.ConnectorDetailsType@1f0b7d3=(com.l

com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.config.ConnectorDetailsType@b4be3d=(com.le

com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.config.ConnectorDetailsType@35bb0f=(com.le

xisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.config.ProcessDetailsType@1347124,com.lexisnexis
> .batch.bber2.pe.config.ProcessDetailsType@1f02b85)])
>
>>3585 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - Running graph in
>
> GraphRunner
>
>>DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
>>4978 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
>>5369 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
>
> SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
>
>>5369 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
>>5369 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
>>DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
>>5369 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
>>5385 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL

SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
> [...]
>>5385 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
>>5385 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
>
> EmbeddedDriver.
>
>>Send this process to worker:  node1
>>         has this object name:
>
> com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.config.ProcessDetailsType@1d32e45
>
>>5651 [Thread-10] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
>
> message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:1,
> originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
> queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
> 1178809141318, arrival = 0, correlationId = node1, replyTo =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1, persistent =
> true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
> redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties
=
> true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
> standalone="yes"?>
>
>>5870 [Thread-12] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
>
> Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
> false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3:2,
> destination = queue://PEToWorker, message = ActiveMQTextMessage
> {commandId = 22, responseRequired = true, messageId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:1, originalDestination =
> null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
> queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
> 1178817011309, arrival = 0, correlationId = node1, replyTo =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1, persistent =
> true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> org.apache.activeio.packet.ByteSequence@13af084, marshalledProperties
=
> null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0,
properties
> = null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
> redeliveryCounter = 0}
>
>>10472 [Thread-13] DEBUG DummyWorker  - Dummy worker received this
>
> message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
>
>>10613 [Thread-13] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
>
> message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:2:1,
> originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:2, destination =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1,
transactionId
> = null, expiration = 0, timestamp = 1178809146296, arrival = 0,
> correlationId = node1, replyTo = null, persistent = true, type = null,
> priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId =
> null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
> marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter =
> 0, size = 0, properties =

{working_directory=C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/Proce
> ssingEngine/ProcessingEngine/testdata/input,
> output_filename=node1worker.txt}, readOnlyProperties = true,
> readOnlyBody = true, text = WORKER SAYS - IM DONE}
>
>>10707 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG ProcessDetailThread  -  Got My
>
> Response  for node1 from
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1WORKER SAYS -
IM
> [...]
> true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
> redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties
=
> true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
> standalone="yes"?>
>
>>17061 [Thread-16] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
>
> Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
> false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3:3,
> destination = queue://PEToWorker, message = ActiveMQTextMessage
> {commandId = 32, responseRequired = true, messageId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:2, originalDestination =
> null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
> queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
> 1178817022432, arrival = 0, correlationId = node2, replyTo =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:2, persistent =
> true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> org.apache.activeio.packet.ByteSequence@1033450, marshalledProperties
=
> null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0,
properties
> = null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
> redeliveryCounter = 0}
>
>>25545 [Thread-18] DEBUG DummyWorker  - Dummy worker received this
>
> message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
>
>>25889 [Thread-18] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
>
> message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:3:1,
> originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:3, destination =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:2,
transactionId
> = null, expiration = 0, timestamp = 1178809161572, arrival = 0,
> correlationId = node2, replyTo = null, persistent = true, type = null,
> priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId =
> null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
> marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter =
> 0, size = 0, properties =

{working_directory=C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/Proce
> ssingEngine/ProcessingEngine/testdata/input,
> output_filename=node2worker.txt}, readOnlyProperties = true,
> readOnlyBody = true, text = WORKER SAYS - IM DONE}
>
>>25983 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG ProcessDetailThread  -  Got My
>
> Response  for node2 from
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:2WORKER SAYS -
IM
> DONE
>
>>DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
>>25983 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
>
> connection
>
>>25983 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - >>> Processing for node2
>
> is really done <<<
>
>>25983 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - From GraphRunner,
>
> ProcessDetailThread no longer running
>
>>25983 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node2  --
>
> connectorID: connectorId1  comes from node: node1  goes to node: node2
>
>>25983 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node2  --
>
> connectorID: connectorId3  comes from node: node2  goes to node: node4
>
>>DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
>>25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
>>25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
>
> SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
>
>>25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
>>25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
>>DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
>>25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
>>26030 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL

SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
> ,'true')
>
>>26030 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
>>26030 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
>>26030 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
>
> EmbeddedDriver.
>
>>26061 [connectorId3] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - in connector for
>
> connectorId3
>
>>DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
>>26061 [connectorId3] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
>>26437 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create
>
> table node2(empNum VARCHAR(254) primary key,sport
VARCHAR(254),lastName
> VARCHAR(254))
>
>>26437 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed
>
> statement
>
>>26437 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed
>
> connection
>
>>26437 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Supposed to bulk
>
> load these columns: EMPNUM,LASTNAME,SPORT
>
>>DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
>>26515 [connectorId3] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create table
>
> connectorId3(empNum VARCHAR(254) primary key,sport
VARCHAR(254),lastName
> [...]
> true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
> redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties
=
> true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
> standalone="yes"?>
>
>>28863 [Thread-21] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
>
> Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
> false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3:4,
> destination = queue://PEToWorker, message = ActiveMQTextMessage
> {commandId = 42, responseRequired = true, messageId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:3, originalDestination =
> null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
> queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
> 1178817034323, arrival = 0, correlationId = node3, replyTo =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3, persistent =
> true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> org.apache.activeio.packet.ByteSequence@13d422d, marshalledProperties
=
> null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0,
properties
> = null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
> redeliveryCounter = 0}
>
>>34576 [Thread-24] DEBUG DummyWorker  - Dummy worker received this
>
> message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
>
>>34905 [Thread-24] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
>
> message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:4:1,
> originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:4, destination =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3,
transactionId
> = null, expiration = 0, timestamp = 1178809170588, arrival = 0,
> correlationId = node3, replyTo = null, persistent = true, type = null,
> priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId =
> null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
> marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter =
> 0, size = 0, properties =

{working_directory=C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/Proce
> ssingEngine/ProcessingEngine/testdata/input,
> output_filename=node3worker.txt}, readOnlyProperties = true,
> readOnlyBody = true, text = WORKER SAYS - IM DONE}
>
>>34905 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG ProcessDetailThread  -  Got My
>
> Response  for node3 from
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3WORKER SAYS -
IM
> [...]
> true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
> redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties
=
> true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
> standalone="yes"?>
>
>>37863 [Thread-27] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
>
> Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
> false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3:5,
> destination = queue://PEToWorker, message = ActiveMQTextMessage
> {commandId = 52, responseRequired = true, messageId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:4, originalDestination =
> null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
> queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
> 1178817043222, arrival = 0, correlationId = node4, replyTo =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4, persistent =
> true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> org.apache.activeio.packet.ByteSequence@b6b2a5, marshalledProperties =
> null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0,
properties
> = null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
> redeliveryCounter = 0}
>
>>42653 [Thread-31] DEBUG DummyWorker  - Dummy worker received this
>
> message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
>
>>42888 [Thread-31] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
>
> message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:5:1,
> originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
> ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:5, destination =
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4,
transactionId
> = null, expiration = 0, timestamp = 1178809178571, arrival = 0,
> correlationId = node4, replyTo = null, persistent = true, type = null,
> priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId =
> null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
> marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter =
> 0, size = 0, properties =

{working_directory=C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/Proce
> ssingEngine/ProcessingEngine/testdata/input,
> output_filename=node4worker.txt}, readOnlyProperties = true,
> readOnlyBody = true, text = WORKER SAYS - IM DONE}
>
>>42888 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG ProcessDetailThread  -  Got My
>
> Response  for node4 from
> temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4WORKER SAYS -
IM
> DONE
>
>>DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
>>42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - >>> Processing for node4
>
> is really done <<<
>
>>42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - From GraphRunner,
>
> ProcessDetailThread no longer running
>
>>42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node4  --
>
> connectorID: connectorId3  comes from node: node2  goes to node: node4
>
>>42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node4  --
>
> connectorID: connectorId4  comes from node: node3  goes to node: node4
>
>>42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG ProcessEngineController  - done running
>
> GraphRunner
>
>>42903 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
>
> connection
>
>>XML file name:

C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_OutputProc/BBR2_comps/OutputProcessing/OutputProcess

ingEngine/src/com/lexisnexis/batch/bber2/output/processor/config/new_out