db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Parker, Patricia \(LNG-CON\)" <patricia.par...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject SQL Exception: Container xxx not found
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 17:05:23 GMT
Hi,

I am developing an application that does bulk loading and inserting into
tables that are created on-the-fly.  I create four tables and bulk-load
data into them.  Then I run a process that creates four tables and
selectively inserts data from the bulk-loaded tables into the newly
created tables.  The bulk loads seem to go fine, but during the insert
process, I am randomly getting the error "SQL Exception: Container xxx
not found".  The error does not happen on the same table every time, and
some times everything runs fine.  I am only writing at most eight
records to a table, so I have not begun to put a load on the process
yet.  Can you  provide some guidance?

Thanks

Patty