db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Francois Orsini" <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't delete table
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 18:17:30 GMT
The lock is to prevent more than 1 Derby instance to access the same
database on Disk - You cannot have 2 Derby engine instances accessing the
same database at the same time. Since you're running in client-server mode,
you should be good unless you may have attempted to access the database in
embedded mode as well, but the database lock should have prevented
this...Have you noticed any stack traces related to this reported error in
the derby.log file?