db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Francois Orsini" <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't delete table
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 22:49:54 GMT
How are you accessing Netbeans from Netbeans? in Embedded or Client-Server
mode? You might want to check derby.log file to see if there is any
stacktrace(s) relevant to this error...Also, are you by any chance accessing
the same database from some other Derby instance? there should be a lock
file preventing this but I have issues with this, especially with a database
opened and accessed from different classloaders...Just food for thoughts....