db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't delete table
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 00:57:29 GMT
hk wrote:
> While I was trying to delete tables through "Execute command screen" of
> Netbeans, I got an error message saying
> "The coglomerate (27265) requested does not exist."

Hi -
"conglomerate does not exist" means the DB engine can't find a data file
(aka conglomerate) that is listed in the cache.  A very odd error.  It
could be caused by double booting which you and Francois have been
investigating.  It looks like we need some additional information so I
recommend you set the debug properties file like the one one accessible
via the Hints and Tips page
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HintsAndTips)  Link title:
DebugPropertiesTmpl <http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DebugPropertiesTmpl>
and see if additional information is not captured in the derby.log - I
would expect a "conglomerate does not exist" exception to be captured
there with a lower logSeverity setting.