db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Imran Hussain <imr...@imranweb.com>
Subject Re: how i open my derby travel database in any tool
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 12:44:11 GMT
Hi,

I am not quite sure what you mean by "any tool". You will never be able
to open a Derby DB with Toad or SQLDeveloper because do not not work
with Derby. The only tools you will be open Derby with are the ones that
use JDBC. SquirrelSQL and JaySQL are one of them.

What is your final goal? Perhaps if you can elaborate on that someone
will be able to give you a better suggestion.

Imran.