db-derby-user mailing list archives

From m96 <...@gmx.li>
Subject Re: ERROR 58009: Network protocol exception
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 22:22:30 GMT
ok, found the documentation page where it says that
AuthorizationIdentifier's must comply [2] with SQL92Identifier [3] [4]
syntax.

so i need to reformulate my open question:
is it possible to map user names. e.g. using 'user@host.com' for
authentication which maps to 'user1' for authorization in db after
successful authentication?

and still what is DSS chain?

thanks,
cheers...