db-derby-user mailing list archives

From hk <hyunkich...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can't call a stored procedure
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 07:30:00 GMT

My sample program is the one from the
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySQLroutines. Additionally, I tried to
create and install a jar file to a database.

By the way, what is the correct format of external name in "create
procedure"? does the external name include class and method only, or need a
jar file name also?

And, I wonder if there is a necessary setting, such classpath, indicating
the location of the jar file or the class. Because I'm working on the
Netbeans.