db-derby-user mailing list archives

From hk <hyunkich...@yahoo.com>
Subject can't call a stored procedure
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 20:38:46 GMT

I tried to call a sampe stored procedure, but I got an error message saying

" Error code -1, SQL state 42X51: The class 'routines_jar:store' does not
exist or is inaccessible. This can happen if the class is not public.
SQLSTATE: XJ001: Java exception: 'routines_jar:store:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException'.
Line 3, column 1."

I had made a public class and a public static method, which is called
"store" and "dropTable" respectively,
made a jar file, which is called "Javalibrary1.jar",
and installed the jar file with the sqlj.install_jar using a jar name
"routines_jar" into a database.

And, then I had createad a  stored procedure with external name
"routines_jar:store.dropTable", which is called "DROP_TABLE",
and called the stored procedure Drop_TABLE with a parameter through the
execute command of Netbeans.

Then, I got an error message above, which basically is saying "The class
'routines_jar:store' does not exist or is inaccessible." I was trying to
figure out the problem, but stiil I coudn't.

What would be the problem? help me, please.