db-derby-user mailing list archives

From hk <hyunkich...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can't delete table
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 18:48:20 GMT

What I did to the tables is like below.
I tried to delete tables several times consecutively, because the tables
still remained undeleted.
And, before trying to delete the table, I had tried to upload data into the
tables through the function "SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_TABLE" and failed
because the table attributes and data were not corresponded, so I tried
several times to do the same uploading work as I corrected the problems.

Now, the tables are locked as you said. I can find the lock file in the
database directory.

And, my derby.log file reads like below.

======== begin of derby.log
Server is ready to accept connections on port 1527.
Connection number: 1.
2007-05-15 18:30:33.937 GMT:
 Booting Derby version The Apache Software Foundation - Apache Derby -
10.1.3.1 - (417277): instance c013800d-0112-9101-7aa7-00003e7c6227
on database directory C:\Documents and Settings\Hyunki
Chung\.netbeans-derby\NetBlockFlixster

Database Class Loader started - derby.database.classpath=''

======== end of derby.log