db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Michael Baehr <code...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse plugin wierdness
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 21:00:08 GMT

Hi folks,

I had a working Derby plugin for quite some time, but due to the nature of
my latest projects I didn't use it.

Now I'm trying to work with it again, and I have plenty of problems:

- Every project is handled as if the Derby nature is present and the network
server has been started (meaning I have "Remove Derby nature", "Stop network
server" etc. options in the context menu). I tried this also with a new
empty project
- Therefore, I cannot add the Derby nature to any project
- If a project indeed has the Derby nature, sysinfo and ij work for these
projects. The plugin still assumes that the network server is running (which
is not). I can remove Derby nature from these projects via the context menu!

I have the latest stable versions (and no older ones) of the plugins,
started Eclipse various times with -clean. Eclipse is 3.2.2.

Any clues?

Michael