db-derby-user mailing list archives

From mfa <mfahimaa...@yahoo.com>
Subject SQuirrel SQl Client not connect my derby database
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 13:17:50 GMT

sir i install the SQuirrel SQl Client

but when i create connection and press test button then that give me this
error

Unexpected Error occured attempting to open an SQL connection.

appachi derby client need this info
jdbc:derby://<server>[:<port>]/<databaseName>[;<URL attribute>=<value>]

appachi derby embedded need this info
jdbc:derby:<database>[;create=true]

and i provide this

jdbc:derby://localhost:21527/sample

userid=travel
passward=travel

but when i press test button then system give me this error

Unexpected Error occured attempting to open an SQL connection.

i not install appachi server is requir

please give me idea

thank

aamir