db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Newsham" <jnews...@referentia.com>
Subject RE: OT: Library supporting variably determinate time
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 21:11:38 GMT

Joda-time is an open source (Apache license) project for representing
times... intended to do a better job than the java.util.Date and Calendar
classes.  Actually there is a current JSR for improving the date/time
support in the JDK, headed up by the lead joda-time developer, but I

I'm not sure if this project gives exactly what you need as I haven't had
the need to use it in a while.  I recall that they do have the concept of a
Partial, which has only some but not all fields (such as year, date, month,
hour, minute, second) specified.

View raw message