db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Dimple Bhatia" <dim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors hen building derby using eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:10:05 GMT
Hi Andrew,
I did follow the instructions in BUILDING.txt in the 10.2 branch which i am
trying to build. Here are the content sof my ant.properties

j14lib=c:/myddrive/J2Se1.4/jre/lib

j13lib=c:/myddrive/jdk1.3/jre/lib

proceed=true

I am notsure whether the IBM JVM is being used but i tried to add the
java14compileclasspth tot he properties file and that did not help either.
Fromt he compile errors, it looks like it doesn't find the classes in the
JCE. I have palced those jarsin %derbsource%/tools/javaas per the
instructions in BUILDING.txt I don't see the classpath being set to
%derbsource%/tools/java
So I don't understand how it will find it.

I also tried to build the source in the workspace from the command line
using ant all but i see the same errors.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Dimple