db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Urgent_help_How_to_start
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:55:22 GMT
rania sabbagh wrote:
> Dear all,
>   I'm Rania Al-Sabbagh. I am trying to install derby on my computer which works according
Windows XP plateform.
>   I am totally a beginner so I do not know what to do to install it. I tried to read
the manual abouthow to get started but I could not understand anything.
>   SO can anyone tell me how to install it and where to write what??????
>   I urgently need this for a study project and I'm running out of time.

Hi, Rania,

The "Working With Derby" and "Getting Started" guides might help if you
haven't found those yet:

Also, the wiki lists a bunch of resources, including tutorials for
various environments:

I hope these help.

View raw message