db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <da...@vancouvering.com>
Subject Re: Is DdlUtils good for transfering data from Oracle to Derby
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:00:14 GMT
I would ask this question on the ddlutils list.  ddlutils looks like a
great export/import utility, but it may not handle complexities like
stored procedures.  In particular, Oracle stored procedures are
generally written in PL/SQL, and Derby's procedures are written in Java.
  It would have to be a pretty smart program to know how to handle
that... :)

David