db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting the environment variables for Derby
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:06:11 GMT
On 3/27/07, John Embretsen <John.Embretsen@sun.com> wrote:
> Laura Stewart wrote:
>
> > The echo commands work for me, but when I run sysinfo, my system
> > returns an error.
>
> What kind of error do you get?

I tried setting the DERBY_HOME env var directly in the command window
(instead of through the Control Panel).  I still get an error, which
is:

     C:\Derby_10\db-derby-10.2.2.0-bin\bin>sysinfo
     DERBY_HOME is set incorrectly or derby.jar could not be located.
Please set
     DERBY_HOME.
     The system cannot find the batch label specified - end
     '""' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
     operable program or batch file.
     C:\Derby_10\db-derby-10.2.2.0-bin\bin>

So now I am wondering if my problem is with the derby.jar file...

--
Laura Stewart