db-derby-user mailing list archives

From David Harrigan <dharri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting the derby.system.home in the url
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:47:07 GMT

Hi,

Understand, but that doesn't answer why properties such as logDevice etc...
are allowed to be passed in on every url connection. It would be nice that
*if* set from the url it uses that in the static field, otherwise it
defaults to whatever
value is presently there. It would make development easier. No?

-=david=-