db-derby-user mailing list archives

From senthil gugan <senthil_gu...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject How can I access BIRT classic model database using ij scripting tool.
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:15:17 GMT
                        Hi,
    I am working on LINUX SuSe10.2 OS with the following version of softwares, jdk1.5.0_11,
eclipse3.2(BIRT2.1.2).
          I have  installed the Derby plugin in the Eclipse plugin Directory.
     Here my problem is I couldn't able to access the BIRT classic model database using the
ij scripting tool.
      Can anybody tell me is it possible to access the BIRT classic model database using the
ij scripting tool?.
       I have no problem in accessing the Derby database using the ij scripting tool.

Thanks in advance,
Senthil.