db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Senthil Gugan <senthilgu...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I access BIRT classic model database using ij scripting tool.
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:19:15 GMT

Hi,
    I am working on LINUX SuSe10.2 OS with the following version of
softwares, jdk1.5.0_11, eclipse3.2(BIRT2.1.2).
          I have installed the Derby plugin in the Eclipse plugin Directory.
     Here my problem is I couldn't able to access the BIRT classic model
database using the ij scripting tool.
      Can anybody tell me is it possible to access the BIRT classic model
database using the ij scripting tool?.
       I have no problem in accessing the Derby database using the ij
scripting tool.

Thanks in advance,
Senthil.