db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: invalid checksum
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:35:09 GMT
> one of my customers gets on a notebook the following exception:

> ERROR XSDG2: Invalid checksum on Page Page(28,Container(0, 1248)),

Does this happen for this customer over and over? Or did it happen
only once? Is the customer able to provoke the error on demand? Can
you relate the exception to any particular action that the customer
is taking in your application?

If it has happened multiple times, is it always the same page on
the same container? Or is the location different each time?

When the exception happens, are there any follow-on symptoms? Or did
the application seem to behave properly after the user shut it
down and restarted it? Can the customer later access the data properly
on their notebook? Or do you have to move the files to another machine
in order to access the data?

thanks,

bryan