db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Dunk, Michael \(Mike\)" <miked...@fairisaac.com>
Subject RE: Derby Usage
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:18:36 GMT
Hi Derek,

I would agree you should post your message here, everyone that posts is
very helpful, professional and knowledgeable, usually I just lurk on
this list ...
and try to learn what I can : )

Best regards,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean T. Anderson [mailto:jta@bristowhill.com]
Sent: 13 March 2007 20:27
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Re: Derby Usage

Sedillo, Derek (Mission Systems) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there an online forum where Derby is discussed such as through
Google
> Groups?
>
> Where can I post a question about Derby usage?

Hi, Derek,

Apache uses mail lists for its projects -- more info about how it works
is on the derby web site [1].  At any rate, this list
(derby-user@db.apache.org) is the right place to ask questions about
Derby usage, so please post your questions here.

cheers,

 -jean

[1] http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_mail.html