db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Wu" <boli...@gmail.com>
Subject question about derby database location
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:32:15 GMT
I have a java web application on a virtual host with Tomcat.

I do not want to set my embedded derby database's home by absolutely path. I
hope it can location in the web application's root directory.

But when I set the URL like this jdbc:derby:DBTest;create=true. The DBTest
database always been created in tomcat's bin directory.

Because I'm not sure the relationship with the host's tomcat directory and
my application location,

I don't know what could I do, it can easily locate in my own web
application.