Von: legolas wood [mailto:legolas.w@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007 23:02
An: Derby Discussion
Betreff: Re: AW: ODBC and Derby

Hi Tomas,
Can you please tell me which DB designer you are using and what kind of Desing environment it has?
Does it provides ERD diagram, visual query builder...?
Thanks.

Tomás Martínez Soldevilla (BBI) wrote:

I use now 'DB Designer' to design and document my Darby-Database. All
features (Reverse Engineering, Design, HTML-Documentation) are running very
fine!
I connect the database through the JDBC-ODBC driver using the 'DB2 Run Time
Client' and dbxoodbc.dll.

Thanks,
Tomás Martínez