db-derby-user mailing list archives

From Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway <Oystein.Grov...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bay Area Derby Lunch & Discussions
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:53:42 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:

> Additionally, the information in the Getting Started Guide that
> describes SQL syntax might be better in the Reference Manual, where
> the SQL statements are actually documented.  There currently is no
> information in the Reference Manual that explains the syntax diagrams.

I agree on this.  I would have preferred that all "facts" where
presented in the Reference Manual, and that the other manuals where more
"pedagogical" presentations of the same material.  Currently, it is not
very intuitive to determine which manual has the information you are
looking for.

--
Øystein