db-derby-user mailing list archives

From "A. Rick Anderson" <ar...@pobox.com>
Subject Fixed: Another Wrong URL in Plug-in Lab [Was: Eclipse Plug-in Lab code is failing to find driver in derbyclient.jar]
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:27:57 GMT
My eyes are not what they used to be.  That was the problem.  Thank-you
for spotting that.

Unless Andrew McIntyre is going to do another instant fix :-), I will go
ahead and file a bug report in Jira.  The mistake is in the Jays.java
file, stored in the "derby_plugins_labs.zip file that is available from
http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/plugin_slides.html.

Current the code is:
String derbyClientURL =
"jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/jayDB:user=APP;password=APP;";

It should be:

--
A. Rick Anderson